Unsubscribe

Robert Hartwell Fiske Vocabula at AOL.COM
Tue May 6 16:57:04 UTC 2003

Dear Mr. Popik

I just read your ADS email in which you write:

"I had proposed many years ago to essentially create an AMERICAN SPEECH
online, with a 'new words' registry and all, and a separate place for
antedatings, but nothing happened or was considered."

I am the editor and publisher of The Vocabula Review (<A HREF="http://www.vocabula.com/">www.vocabula.com</A>), and
perhaps I can offer a suggestion. One of the services TVR offers is TVR
Forum. Subscribers to TVR (it's only $5.95 a year) also have the option of
creating their own forums (<A HREF="http://www.vocabula.com/forum/">http://www.vocabula.com/forum/</A>).  Perhaps this
would be a place to post your discoveries.

Regards,

Robert Hartwell Fiske
Editor and Publisher
The Vocabula Review