English Prime

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Fri May 23 21:14:37 UTC 2003

>>> flanigan at OHIOU.EDU 05/23/03 11:29AM >>>
I guess we'll all be writing like the "new" journalists, who say "Important
events happening at the White House...."  How ridiculous.  Who's teaching
these teachers?

I don't think anyone is. Many are totally bereft of understanding of and ability to teach anything about grammar.  I think this gives them a sense of being in the know.
Fritz