Dealybob

Patty Davies patty at CRUZIO.COM
Wed Nov 5 18:11:32 UTC 2003

And I always thought it was 'dealiebobber' or 'dealybobber' and I thought
it was still a current term, most always for the the 'fake antennas' on
your head or sometimes when referring to an object that you don't have the
name for or the description of it is too long .  And I assumed that this is
where 'bobbleheads' came from.

 From the west coast,

Patty