No subject

Conversa conversa at IAC.NET
Wed Nov 5 20:38:49 UTC 2003

I am an ESL teacher for Conversa Language Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. We
have just created a chat forum for students and teachers of ESL. We will be
having online games (quizes) for students to test their knowledge (grammar,
vocabulary, culture, etc.). We will award prizes for contestants, such as
free textbooks or gift certificates.  We're looking for teachers who would
like to have their students participate as well as act as hosts or speakers
for these moderated chats.

Is it acceptable that post this message for students and teachers on this
list? If not, could you give me the appropriate list where I could post
this message?

Thank you for your help,

Michi