"funnel cake (pan)"

Sally Donlon sod at LOUISIANA.EDU
Thu Nov 13 16:17:29 UTC 2003

I used to work the funnel cake booth at the school's fundraiser and I
can tell you that folks who buy funnel cakes (the fried kind) really
like them to be loopy (through a funnel) and would not like them to be
lumpy (dropped by spoon). Also, what we used to call funnel cakes (that
is, a round cake with a hole in the middle) -- in my household and in
general parlance -- seems to more often now be called bundt cakes .

Sally Donlon