more on the ground

James Knight, MLIS jlk at 3GECKOS.NET
Fri Nov 28 23:54:16 UTC 2003

 From an Eric Boehlert interview with former Sen. Max Cleland...*

"And now we've got an absolute disaster on our hands. And now the
president's numbers are falling and they don't know what to do about it. So
the _ground truth_ has overtaken the political B.S. and now the real truth
of the war, the cost of the war, is coming out."

[my emphasis]

* http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2003/11/21/cleland/index2.html

-jk