retrosexual

degustibus degustibus14 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Oct 4 18:16:01 UTC 2003

Two versions of retrosexual

1.  New Yorker cartoon: He's more of a retrosexual.
(Woman to another about her untidy husband watching
TV.)
http://www.cartoonbank.com/assets/1/68276_m.gif

2, Slangsite.com:
Retrosexual, reterosexual: A person, of either sex,
who is convinced that sex was better in the good old
days, even if she hadn't actually been born back then.

Example: Every time I see that picture of Marilyn
Monroe with her skirt blowing above her thighs in _The
Seven-Year Itch_, I start feeling retrosexual.
http://www.slangsite.com/slang/R.html

(3. Name of a band.)