Suspension request

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Wed Oct 8 19:56:57 UTC 2003

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 03:40:28PM -0400, Timothy Wright wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I seem to have misplaced the instructions you sent me when
> I registered as a subscriber some time back.  I'd like to be
> off the list for a couple of months. Could you please effect
> this for me at the earliest and send me instructions on how
> to return to your mailing list when I am back?

As is documented on the ADS Web site, specifically at
http://www.americandialect.org/adsl.html ,
two ways of accomplishing this would be to simply
unsubscribe now and resubscribe when you're ready to
return, or to set your list options to "nomail",
which will leave you on the list but won't send
anything to you.

I have effected the latter option on your behalf.

Jesse Sheidlower
co-listowner, ADS-L