Ways till Sunday (1987)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Oct 19 00:27:28 UTC 2003

   I just saw someone write "ten ways 'til Sunday."

THREE WAYS 'TIL SUNDAY--19 Google hits
THREE WAYS TILL SUNDAY--9 Google hits
THREE WAYS UNTIL SUNDAY--0 Google hits
FOUR WAYS 'TIL SUNDAY--2 Google hits
FOUR WAYS TILL SUNDAY--6 Google hits
FOUR WAYS UNTIL SUNDAY--0 Google hits
FIVE WAYS 'TIL SUNDAY--6 Google hits
FIVE WAYS TILL SUNDAY--9 Google hits
FIVE WAYS UNTIL SUNDAY--1 Google hit
SIX WAYS 'TIL SUNDAY--317 Google hits
SIX WAYS TILL SUNDAY--191 Google hits
SIX WAYS UNTIL SUNDAY--12 Google hits
SEVEN WAYS 'TIL SUNDAY--18 Google hits
SEVEN WAYS TILL SUNDAY--25 Google hits
SEVEN WAYS UNTIL SUNDAY--8 Google hits
EIGHT WAYS 'TIL SUNDAY--37 Google hits
EIGHT WAYS TILL SUNDAY--12 Google hits
EIGHT WAYS UNTIL SUNDAY--2 Google hits
NINE WAYS 'TIL SUNDAY--9 Google hits
NINE WAYS TILL SUNDAY--17 Google hits
NINE WAYS UNTIL SUNDAY--0 Google hits
TEN WAYS 'TIL SUNDAY--8 Google hits
TEN WAYS TILL SUNDAY--16 Google hits
TEN WAYS UNTIL SUNDAY--8 Google hits

(PROQUEST)
American Banker (pre-1997 Fulltext). New York, N.Y.: May 21, 1987. Vol. 152, Iss. 99;  pg. 17
(...)
    He added, "We tested it with computer simulations five ways till Sunday to make sure it was for real."

(FACTIVA)
 House speaker coordinates the paper chase by color Series:   PEOPLE & POLITICS
 TIM NICKENS; LUCY MORGAN; BILL MOSS; DAVID DAHL
718 words
 St. Petersburg Times
 CITY
 2B
(...)
 ``You can ask it six ways 'til Sunday and I'm not going to give you the answer that you're looking for,`` said Nelson. ``I'm going to give the answer that I want to give. Attitude. Leadership. Innovative solutions. Restraint in spending, so that you can put your resources where they need to be in order to fulfill your potential.``