Ways till Sunday (1987)

Anne Gilbert kebara at COMCAST.NET
Sun Oct 19 01:00:53 UTC 2003

All:

Has anybody ever seen "all ways till Sunday"?
Anne G

>    I just saw someone write "ten ways 'til Sunday."
>
> THREE WAYS 'TIL SUNDAY--19 Google hits
> THREE WAYS TILL SUNDAY--9 Google hits
> THREE WAYS UNTIL SUNDAY--0 Google hits
> FOUR WAYS 'TIL SUNDAY--2 Google hits
> FOUR WAYS TILL SUNDAY--6 Google hits
> FOUR WAYS UNTIL SUNDAY--0 Google hits
> FIVE WAYS 'TIL SUNDAY--6 Google hits
> FIVE WAYS TILL SUNDAY--9 Google hits
> FIVE WAYS UNTIL SUNDAY--1 Google hit
> SIX WAYS 'TIL SUNDAY--317 Google hits
> SIX WAYS TILL SUNDAY--191 Google hits
> SIX WAYS UNTIL SUNDAY--12 Google hits
> SEVEN WAYS 'TIL SUNDAY--18 Google hits
> SEVEN WAYS TILL SUNDAY--25 Google hits
> SEVEN WAYS UNTIL SUNDAY--8 Google hits
> EIGHT WAYS 'TIL SUNDAY--37 Google hits
> EIGHT WAYS TILL SUNDAY--12 Google hits
> EIGHT WAYS UNTIL SUNDAY--2 Google hits
> NINE WAYS 'TIL SUNDAY--9 Google hits
> NINE WAYS TILL SUNDAY--17 Google hits
> NINE WAYS UNTIL SUNDAY--0 Google hits
> TEN WAYS 'TIL SUNDAY--8 Google hits
> TEN WAYS TILL SUNDAY--16 Google hits
> TEN WAYS UNTIL SUNDAY--8 Google hits
>

> (PROQUEST)
> American Banker (pre-1997 Fulltext). New York, N.Y.: May 21, 1987. Vol.
152, Iss. 99;  pg. 17
> (...)
>     He added, "We tested it with computer simulations five ways till
Sunday to make sure it was for real."

> (FACTIVA)
>  House speaker coordinates the paper chase by color Series:   PEOPLE &
POLITICS
>  TIM NICKENS; LUCY MORGAN; BILL MOSS; DAVID DAHL
> 718 words
>  St. Petersburg Times
>  CITY
>  2B
> (...)
>  ``You can ask it six ways 'til Sunday and I'm not going to give you the
answer that you're looking for,`` said Nelson. ``I'm going to give the
answer that I want to give. Attitude. Leadership. Innovative solutions.
Restraint in spending, so that you can put your resources where they need to
be in order to fulfill your potential.``