Dulce de Leche

Kim & Rima McKinzey rkmck at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Oct 30 08:58:36 UTC 2003

>Dulce De Leche
>  ¬  ICE CREAM ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬
>Inspired by Latin America’Äôs treasured dessert, our Dulce de Leche
>ice cream is a delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream,
>swirled with ribbons of golden caramel. ¬ Hˆ§agen-Dazs transforms a
>Latin classic into a sweetly romantic and richly satisfying ice
>cream.

Just on a personal note, I got some of the Haagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche
ice cream, having heard of it for quite some time.  I thought it was
completely tasteless.  It was a lovely texture, and cold and creamy,
but had no taste.  Your mouth knew it had ice cream in it, but that
was about it.  Am I alone in this?

Rima