Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire! (1970)

Tue Sep 9 11:41:09 UTC 2003

Jim Stalker is right; I am, as inner-circle friends know, a bogus
Louisvillian, being from the Indiana suburb of Loiusville known as
"New Albany," though I grew up miles closer to (but a river apart
from) downtown Louisville than Jim did. I apologize for suggesting
the absence of this folk ditty in the Falls City (although, as Jim
notes, the second line is still missing from more authentic
Louisvillian memory.

dInIs

e-mail: preston at msu.edu
phone: (517) 432-3099