I. Omar Colodny, anyone?

Brenda Lester alphatwin2002 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 12 18:34:34 UTC 2003

Mr. Thompson, that was not a typo. The "gradual student" term is a running joke in my family, as in "When is she going to finish?"  Thanks. I feel better.

best regards,
brenda

George Thompson <george.thompson at NYU.EDU> wrote:
I must congratulate the usual jokesters in our clan for not assailing us with whimsy over the typing error in the signature of "Brenda Lester, Gradual Student" -- a very appropriate term for many graduate students I have known, myself included.

GAT

George A. Thompson
Author of A Documentary History of "The African Theatre", Northwestern Univ. Pr., 1998.