Bleg & Blog; Pescatarian; Big Snapple

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Sep 17 06:48:50 UTC 2003

BLEG & BLOG--Andrew Sullivan's "blog" uses "bleg" today.  It's not in the
WordSpy. Both words together have 466 Google hits.  See:
http://www.samizdata.net/blog/glossary_archives/003852.html

PESCATARIAN--It's the WordSpy word of the day.  I posted "pescatarian" here
about eight months ago.

BIG SNAPPLE--Snapple has signed an agreement with New York City to be the
official iced tea of, of, Gotham.  There's an article by Marian Burros about
Snapple in Wednesday's NEW YORK TIMES.  Snapple has "real facts" under its bottle
caps.  If anyone spots my work used yet again without credit or
compensation--you know it's gonna happen soon--please e-mail me the bottle cap info.