RE:       Re: Grover Cleveland (1884)

Herbert Stahlke hstahlke at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sun Apr 4 04:08:35 UTC 2004

Ron,

I've been having this problem for nearly a year.  Many of my postings simply
don't show up.  I'm supposed to get copied on them, and that also doesn't
happen.  I wonder if there's a problem with the server.

Herb

In a message dated 4/3/04 4:43:49 PM, laurence.horn at YALE.EDU writes:

> Doug Wilson writes:
> >
> >The name Cleveland would seem to refer to Grover Cleveland, who was at
the
> >time a candidate for the US Presidency (he won the election narrowly).
One
> >of the campaign issues at this time apparently was Cleveland's supposed
> >fathering and 'abandonment' of an illegitimate son (to whom he did give
his
> >name, apparently, although the paternity was uncertain) about ten years
> >earlier.

Why didn't I get this message? Is there something wrong with my ADS-L that
some messages do not get through to me?