this message brought to you by the letter P

sagehen sagehen at WESTELCOM.COM
Fri Apr 9 00:03:52 UTC 2004

specifically: "Your Letter Link set contains 7 special letters which
represent baby's first sounds (B, D, G, M, T, C, A). "
????????
~~~~~~~~
I take it, since those are not in alpha order, that is supposed to
represent the order in which the sounds appear.  I wonder about the
database.  While I know this is  no proof of anything, all three of our
kids' first sounds were "LA LA LA," and I have often heard newborns utter
this.  It's not speech, but it's using speech organs.  "DA DA" does seem to
come along before "MA MA," folk wisdom to the contrary notwithstanding.
Oh, well, maybe I just don't get it.
A. Murie