Bushisms?

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sat Aug 7 15:55:05 UTC 2004

At 7:58 PM -0400 8/6/04, Duane Campbell wrote:
>Pamela Constable of The Washington Post said on Lehrer tonight that we
>should not "overexagurate" the Shea uprising.

 From Bob Herbert's column in yesterday's NYT (8/6/04, A19):

The pressure may be getting to Mr. Bush...He came up with a gem of a
Freudian slip yesterday. At a signing ceremony for a $417 billion
military spending bill, the president said: ''Our enemies are
innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking
about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do
we.''

larry