Urban planning; Buddhist Proverb ("If you can fix it...")

Mon Aug 9 14:52:03 UTC 2004

Maybe he is misquoting the "Native American" serenity prayer:

Great Spirit, grant me the strength to change what I can, the
the serenity to accept what I can't change, and the wisdom to
know the difference.  (and that's a bad quote from memory).