PC and Dialects in fiction

Patti J. Kurtz kurtpatt4 at NETSCAPE.NET
Sat Aug 14 00:22:06 UTC 2004

Julia:

Thanks for the input.  And I'm afraid you won't see much of Minot from
the train station.  But it's not a bad little town!

--

Freeman - And what drives you on, fighting the monster?

Straker - I don't know, something inside me I guess.

Freeman - It's called dedication.

Straker - Pig-headedness would be nearer.