Natural-Born Lover : Words

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Fri Aug 27 19:54:47 UTC 2004

On Aug 27, 2004, at 3:19 PM, Sam Clements wrote:

> -----------------------
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Poster:       Sam Clements <SClements at NEO.RR.COM>
> Subject:      Re: Natural-Born Lover : Words
> --------

Would you provide an example of what you mean from some other dialect
of English or from some other language, with more exposition? I must be
unusually dense, or perhaps not experienced or educated enough, or just
lacking the background to understand what to you is obvious. But it's
simply not clear to me what you mean. Your point totally escapes me,
though I'm sure - well, I hope that I'll be able to grasp it, if you
will provide a broader explication. I really need some help, here. Will
you provide it?
TIA

-Wilson Gray