Nigerian malaproppery

Dan Goodman dsgood at VISI.COM
Sun Aug 29 05:21:53 UTC 2004

Date:    Sat, 28 Aug 2004 20:44:10 -0400
From:    "Mark A. Mandel" <mamandel at LDC.UPENN.EDU>
Subject: Nigerian malaproppery

I am the above named person from Ghana. I am married to Dr Alfred
Williams who worked with Ghanaian embassy in South Africa for nine
years before he died in the year 2002.We were married for eleven years
without a child. He died after an epigrammatic illness that lasted for
only four days. Before his death we were both Christians. [...]

A recent story at http://www.literotica.com began with the narrator
shaking off the last ruminants of sleep.

Not quite the same thing:   I've been told of a romance novel in which
the heroine plans to breed her gelding.

--
Dan Goodman
Journal http://www.livejournal.com/users/dsgood/ or