wide array of death euphemisms

Robert Wachal robert-wachal at UIOWA.EDU
Tue Aug 31 20:09:39 UTC 2004

I fail to understand why some folks would get their underpants in a twist
over the harmless lack of punctuation in the very clear unpunctuated two
lines of the message from Kara Everman. I for one am tired of these
"barbarians are at the gates" attitudes. Considering the slaughter and
starvation going on throughout the world, is the fact of a few missing
commas really worthy of comment and parody?