Teenage slang "schiznick/shiz" (= great, cool)--Query

Alice Faber faber at HASKINS.YALE.EDU
Wed Feb 4 03:15:19 UTC 2004

I suspect the word in question is "shiznit", most definitely a
hip-hop term. Googling on shiznit gives a lot of hits, including
<http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shiznit>.

Alice Faber                                             faber at haskins.yale.edu
Haskins Laboratories                                  tel: (203) 865-6163 x258
New Haven, CT 06511 USA                                     fax (203) 865-8963