Rule of Three

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Mon Feb 9 14:08:29 UTC 2004

arnold,

I'm not so sure this is separate. If so, the cross-fertilization is
rampant. Look at

defense, defense, defense

which is surely both "The most important thing in this game is"

and

"How can we win this game?"

(In deference to Alice, only 1700 or so hits for defense; far below
her practice hits.)

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston