frypan/frying pan

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Wed Feb 11 17:27:50 UTC 2004

I'm somewhat mystified by the question.  Maybe I have something else in mind from what you are thinking.  Are you talking about the words 'frying pan' or the object itself?  If the object, what do people use now instead?
Fritz

>>> flanigan at OHIOU.EDU 02/11/04 07:59AM >>>
Gee, does anyone still use electric fry(ing) pans?  If I did, it'd be with
-ing.