Surstromming; Afterparty (1977); Mocktail (1956); New York Herald

Benjamin Barrett bjb5 at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sat Feb 14 23:01:33 UTC 2004

Thank you, Barry, for these. I have submitted afterparty as a candidate for
nijikai to the Japanese-English dictionary I am helping edit. In the past, I
have always glossed this as the "party after the party".

Benjamin Barrett