slider/Slyder(R), Gut-bo

Ed Keer edkeer at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 17 14:55:04 UTC 2004

There are a lot of White Castles up in northern NJ.
Some of them must go back to the 70s, since my wife (a
native) ate them in her childhood.

There's also a number of variations on the "White"
theme. The one I recall is "White Manna", which I
think is in Hackensack. There's also a White X
System--I think one in Highland Park on Rt. 27.

Any similar joints in NY?

Ed