instructions

Thu Jan 1 18:39:56 UTC 2004

Vida J Morkunas <vidamorkunas at TELUS.NET> wrote:

Wow. The instructions' writer is not only linguistically limited, but
directionally challenged !

Aside from the instructions, how do you like your new pen? Is this a pen
that doubles as a Palm Pilot stylus?
        <<<

Yes, exactly. If I were like the Xerox Corporation I would say something
about "Palm Pilot", "Kleenex", and "Jell-O", but I'm not, so I won't.
("Ah, the joys of paralepsis!" -- William F. Buckley)

-- Mark A. Mandel
   Linguistic Data Consortium, University of Pennsylvania