Ish Kabbible

J. Eulenberg eulenbrg at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mon Jan 5 22:38:35 UTC 2004

Here's my guess.  Film derived from the strip.  Wish I could find a copy!
Better yet, think what this says about the growing popularity of the auto!

Julia Niebuhr Eulenberg <eulenbrg at u.washington.edu>

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, Baker, John wrote:

> [...]
Agent, named Iska Worreh, was released in 1917?

>         Abie's agenting was not, of course, of the secret kind.  He was
an agent, or salesman, for a car company.