encoded messages in the ADS-L Digest

Gerald Cohen gcohen at UMR.EDU
Tue Jan 6 02:53:49 UTC 2004

At 4:54 PM -0800 1/5/04, Kim & Rima McKinzey wrote:
>I...still get the mish mash from Gerald Cohen.

    I hope the encoded messages have ceased. They occurred recently
when I wrote to ads-l from my son's computer (in Chicago) but am now
home in Missouri and using only my own computer (Macintosh).

    I'm not sure why only the ads-l messages were encoded and none of
the messages I sent to individuals. I'll ask my campus's technicians
about this and meanwhile apologize for the encoding glitch.

Gerald Cohen