USAF Jargon

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Sun Jan 11 20:37:40 UTC 2004

It certainly is evocative of "Intelsat," but that's not a military acronym
that I'm aware of. "Intelsat" is a commercial satellite system. The military
intel terms tend to end in "-int," like "humint" (human intelligence),
"sigint" (signal intelligence), and "imint" (imagery intelligence).

--Dave Wilton
  dave at wilton.net
  http://www.wilton.net