Request I received concerning German-translation softwares

Orin Hargraves orinkh at CARR.ORG
Tue Jan 27 19:16:12 UTC 2004

I had a handful of bookmarks in a folder called "German-English Resources"
when I was working on a G-E dictionary a few years ago, but I find that most
of them don't work now. Transient alas are all component things! I would
recommend, however,

http://www.sail-technology.com/ -- an Austrian company that does natural
language processing. They used to have the best online G-E/E-G translator.

I would also recommend Langenscheidt's recently published Großwörterbuch
Muret-Sanders Deutsch-Englisch as having more technical terminology than most
G-E dictionaries; but it won't translate for you!

Orin Hargraves