"Shit Happens"

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Jan 31 00:52:01 UTC 2004

(WWW.NEWSPAPERARCHIVE.COM)
Chronicle Telegram - 4/17/1990
...echoey, quivering voice, please an obscene BUMPER STICKER. Before you
laugh or scratch.....clinical language. Therefore, "Excrement HAPPENS" would be
just as much in violation.....every motorist whose vehicle has a BUMPER STICKER.
After all, isn't every.....The bill could be broadened to cover BUMPER
STICKERs that are amusing but carry an..
Elyria, Ohio Tuesday, April 17, 1990  684 k

   Maybe I'll look for "shit" tomorrow in SPY (From October 1986; published
in New York).  I'll make a post as soon as I get my "shit" together.