Re:       Re: dirty words in dictionaries

Fri Jun 4 01:02:36 UTC 2004

I have only seen IRRUMATION used in English in the sense of 'present the
penis or breast for someone to suck'. This is a very handy word to have available,
since there is no other word (that I can think of) that means that! Of
course, it is not a word that one normally has occasion to use.

I have never seen IRRUMATE used in English to mean 'fuck the mouth', but
maybe I've just missed it.

I don't find either IRRUMATE or IRRUMATION in any of the English dictionaries
that are on my desk at the moment.