The slang meaning of the verb "rip off"

Wilson Gray hwgray at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Jun 6 03:57:35 UTC 2004

Thanks for the suggestion. BTW, back in the 'Fifties, I did my basic at
Leonard Wood, of which I have many fond memories, like the time our
company spent the entire night with flashlights policing up the parade
ground, followed by a full day of training in the 95-degree temperature
of August in Missouri. It was at Leonard Wood that I first heard the
word, "dork." At that time, its only meaning was "penis."

-Wilson Gray