"Early American Newspaper" is late

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 10 16:41:22 UTC 2004

   I e-mailed READEX again.  "Early American Newspapers" was due out "first quarter 2004," then "end of May."  Now it's "end of June."
   At last night's Culinary Historians of NY event, I told the CHNY president that we shouldn't do the OXFROD ENCYCLOPEDIA OF AMERICAN FOOD AND DRINK without it.  There might be a "cocktail" in it.  She didn't know about the database.  Of course, she didn't know about me, either...

Barry Popik

Dear Mr. Popik,

Thank you for your email.  Currently we anticipate the initial release date of our Early American Newspapers-Digital Edition to be released at the end of this month (June).  If you would like, when it does become available I will notify you as I see that the New York Public Library has indeed purchased access to it.

Please confirm if you would like email notification when it is available.

Best regards,

Janet

Janet Scullin

Customer Support