[porsh] and other British English (was: Coup de grace)

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Thu Jun 10 17:46:41 UTC 2004

Hey--I think I see great potential here for some city (probably some dour
northern place, like New Haven) that may have felt out-reveled by New
Orleans: the new holiday Coudi Gras!

Peter Mc.

--On Thursday, June 10, 2004 12:25 PM -0500 Sally Donlon