"fuck" in Wash Post

Beverly Flanigan flanigan at OHIO.EDU
Fri Jun 25 14:54:42 UTC 2004

P.S.  When I first sent this message, I got a line saying the "word" might
"get my keyboard washed out with soap."  Where does this come from?!?

And had the Senate tied on the Defense of Decency Act, our Veep/Senate Prez
most certainly would have voted for it!

FWIW, _The Nation_ has been printing "fuck" in full for some time
now.  Know of any others?