periods, capitilization, etc.

Page Stephens hpst at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Jun 30 16:10:26 UTC 2004

as arnold continually reminds us in his uploads the lack of the use of
capital letters does not prevent us from understanding anything he writes

i am an anthropologist and not a linguist and as far as i am concerned the
use or non use of commas caps periods etc  tells us more about the
socio-cultural formations from which we came than they do about almost
anything else

anyone out there want to tell me no jokes please that they are not able to
understand anything I have written in this upload

page stephens

ps it is difficult to write something like this message since my spell
checker keeps telling me that caps should be inserted