one of the oldest written words in the english language stillin usage

Herb Stahlke hstahlke at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Mar 4 03:04:25 UTC 2004

Not just rural areas.  The Chicago City Council is made up of alderman, and they have aldermanic elections.

Herb

We still have "aldermen" in some of our rural communities.

sally donlon