"Mule Kicking" Chili; Martha

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 6 07:40:51 UTC 2004

FOOD OT:  MARTHA

   I couldn't believe it.  All for a coverup of a minor stock trade.
   TWENTY YEARS IN JAIL?  Was Martha Stewart a threat to attack people on the
street with muffin recipes?
    She couldn't pay a large fine and do community service--some cooking or
cleaning?

"MULE KICKING" CHILI

www.theonion.com
Texan Feels Emotionally Empty After Chili Cook-off
EL PASO, TX—Native Texan and chili chef Jerry Gerber, 41, said he has been
suffering a palpable sense of melancholy ever since the 17th Annual Five-Alarm
Chili Cook-Off on Feb. 28 ended. "Spend all year gittin' together the hottest,
rootin'-tootinest, mule-kickinest chili this side of the Rio Grande, and
whadya git fer yer troubles?" Gerber said Tuesday. "Shucks, you eat it and then
you're all hat and no horse." In lieu of seeking professional help, Gerber said
he plans to force himself back into the saddle by beginning work on his entry
for the Texas Beef Council Steak-A-Thon in June.

   "Mule-kicking" chili?
   We often "add kick" to a dish or a drink, making it hotter or stronger.
But a mule kick?  I took a look at "mule kick" in relation to "chili."  There
are a few hits, but not too many.

(GOOGLE)
INFERNO - Chilli Pepper Seeds - grow your own chili plants from ...
... has a distinct sweet pepper taste with an after burn that 'kicks like a
mule'!. ... CHERRY
BOMB] [ETHIOPIAN THUNDER] [FRENCH WAX] [FRESNO CHILI] [GOLDEN HABANERO ...
www.chillifarm.com/chilli_pepper_seeds/INFERNO.asp - 13k - Cached - Similar
pages

Chilli Pepper Seeds - grow your own chili plants from seeds>
> ... FRESNO CHILI The Fresno Chilli is a Jalapeno style chilli that reaches
maturity ... has
a distinct sweet pepper taste with an after burn that 'kicks like a mule'!.
www.chillifarm.com/chilli_store/seeds.asp - 58k - Cached - Similar pages

Better Homes & Gardens: A root to taste.(horseradish)(includes ...
... Feder. It may be called horseradish, but it has a kick like a mule.
Used for ... it becomes. CHILI-RUBBED CHICKEN WITH HORSERADISH. The ...
www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m1041/ n4_v74/18114199/p1/article.jhtml - 13k -
Cached - Similar pages

GOLDEN HABANERO - Chilli Pepper Seeds - grow your own chili plants ...
The Great Chilli Farm - buy chili seeds, hot peppers, many chilli recipes,
read about
growing chillies, chile ... It has a fruity flavour with a kick like a mule.
www.chillifarm.com/chilli_pepper_seeds/ GOLDEN_HABANERO.asp - 13k - Cached -
Similar pages

Chilli Pepper Seeds - grow your own chili plants from seeds>
> ... FRESNO CHILI The Fresno Chilli is a Jalapeno style chilli that reaches
> maturity in
> approximately 89 days after ... It has a fruity flavour with a kick like a
> mule. ...
> www.chillifarm.com/chilli_store/seeds.asp - 58k - Cached - Similar pages

Sorley Splatting -Danny Baker's Internet Treehouse Message Board ...
... Message Jack Chili by any chance? IP: Logged. ... EKU40'? Forty percent
proof
and a kick like a mule being elbowed in the knackersack by Roy Keane? ...
www.mj0110199.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ Forum1/r-t/008008.html - 39k - Cached -
Similar pages

eye - Drinks - 07.16.98
... Jack Daniels Tennessee Sour Mash ($23.75) has a sweet corn flavor and a
kick like
a mule. ... or milk, pour over ice cream or add to enhance a bowl of chili.
www.eye.net/eye/issue/issue_07.16.98/plus/drinks.html - 31k - Cached -
Similar pages

Tahiti Joe's Hot Sauce - Pepper Sauce, Salsa and Hot Sauces made ...
... SO SAVE YOUR CHILE ASS AND DOWN A BOTTLE OF BUTT PLUG ... champ of the
teriyaki world
because it can kick your ass ... FUEL THE MULE HOT SAUCE In the desert, you
can't ...
www.tahitijoeshotsauces.com/wildcatalog.htm - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

PDF] Garlic Reduces Cancer Cells Meet Captain Joe...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Your browser may not have a PDF reader available. Google recommends visiting
our text version of this document.
... special flavor, smoky sweet but with a West Texas mule's kick. ...
Totally Chile Pepper
Cookbook..... 4.95 50 chili flavored recipes ...
www.4garlic.com/newsltrs/gp_07.pdf - Similar pages

'Orphans Wanted' The Pony Express
... but he hadn't. It was some of that 'mule kick' whiskey that ...
www.worldandilibrary.com/public/ 2004/january/mtpub2.asp - 41k - Cached -
Similar pages

A Bajan Occasion
... classy and for a moment I worried about my garish chile pepper tie ...
pleasant taste
fool you," warns Anne Marie, "it carries the kick of a mule!" She continues
www.fiery-foods.com/dave/bajan.asp - 45k - Cached - Similar pages

(GOOGLE GROUPS)
Re: Women celebrate Festival of Brigit
... This is vodka brewed from chili peppers ... as it must sound (it's quite
nice actually,
straight shots from a bottle kept in the freezer), but it kicks like a mule.
alt.tasteless - Jan 21, 1998 by Nathan J Nagel - View Thread (30 articles)

Re: A poll of no interest unless you want to participate
... That hottest of all chilis, that looks sweet and dainty but kicks like a
mule?
habanera chili = yummy ***** Pete Dumont. ...
novell.community.chat - Jan 29, 2001 by Felton Green \(SysOp\) - View Thread
(245 articles)