getting your own postings

Sat Mar 6 15:46:19 UTC 2004

Lynne asks:

Incidentally, is it now the case on ADS-L that one does not receive
one's own posts to the list?  I keep waiting for mine to be posted, but
then realise they must've been when I start reading replies to them.
        <<<

>From the email address of your subscription, send a message to the
listserver (LISTSERV at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU) saying

  SET ADS-L REPRO

I extracted this info from the reference card that comes when you
subscribe to the list:

SET listname options                  Alter your subscription options:
    REPro/NOREPro                     -> Copy of your own postings?

You can get the reference card with the message:

  LISTSERV REFCARD

-- Mark A. Mandel
   Linguistic Data Consortium, University of Pennsylvania