Cut the Mustard (1898); Love You Beans & Rice; Milk, Milk, Lemonade

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue Mar 9 04:21:32 UTC 2004

   Parking tickets from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. in a room with no air.  Life just
doesn't get any better than this.

CUT THE MUSTARD

   The RHDAS has 1902 "O. Henry."

(WWW.NEWSPAPERARCHIVE.COM)
Commerce Journal - 3/6/1903
...recent cold snap was severe enough to CUT THE MUSTARD and lettuce and play
sad havoc.....March, bitter and bleak and cold THE day. THE wind goes
wailing, THE sky, is gray, THE.....to bridges on THE .public rodds .leading to THE
main cities and .towns of THE country. We.....to eat No Go to THE Dining Rooms
and learn THE reason why. some it THE meat cubatiiutes..
Commerce, Texas Friday, March 06, 1903  488 k

Idaho Daily Statesman - 6/2/1901
...THEm before It left Home. I am out that he CUT THE MUSTARD in great shape.
to put THE.....studs in Cousin Dellie's to CUT Loose and Have agood I guess
his head was.....word should appear, ings. THEse Town CUT Ups had onJy Adelbert
s cousin tried to.....and in THE cab was THE keen, dark face of THE head of
THE secret police. In THE palace..
Boise, Idaho Sunday, June 02, 1901  855 k

Anaconda Standard - 5/17/1901
...Field. THE Spavs couldn't quite CUT THE MUSTARD yesterday afternoon, but
THEy 'ca.....Staple Goods and Your Honey's Wor You Can CUT It With an Axe BUT
PINS. TACKS AND BROKEN.....from THE sick room in San Francisco; THE condition
of THE first lady of THE land.....of THE Union. Each succeeding bulletin was
THE signal for THE of a crowd, but THE wires..
Anaconda, Montana Friday, May 17, 1901  845 k

Anaconda Standard - 7/11/1901
...was bobbing up and down, but she couldn't CUT THE MUSTARD. When Wilson got
to Ruttrv he.....July THE fire department had some fast work CUT out for it
to-night at THE NorTHErn.....THE process of ing THE noise that attracted THE
officer. As THE latter approached THE.....which is camped on THE banks oC THE
stream. THE wife complained to THE officer that THE..
Anaconda, Montana Thursday, July 11, 1901  887 k

Herald Despatch - 5/18/1898
...THE oTHEr THEir will, if he can CUT THE MUSTARD. tha Camp teke8 muc not
want THE.....realize THE forca of THE happily combined. THE two nations an
supporting THE world and.....to give op THE job and get out of THE way THE bone
stopPOLITICAL GOSSIP. egatee to THE.....carry THE troops THE first starting i at
THE second at 1 p. m. and THE las at 2..
Decatur, Illinois Wednesday, May 18, 1898  786 k
Pg. 6?, col. 2:
   His friends not only insist that he shall be a candidate but insist as
well that he shall be the next county judge and McDonald bows to their wishes and
will do their will, if he can cut the mustard.

Herald Despatch - 4/6/1898
...John J. Graves, tight but that ha cun't CUT THE MUSTARD. 0. 0. Leforgee,
James.....Fix THE Delegation one. S. S. Jack opposed THE idea on THE ground
that THE delegates to.....date aroused in THE minda ien5. This was THE first
intimation THE feomeofTHE cohorts.....half of THE delecontracts THEm to some of
THE oTHEr Rates being from THE country and..
Decatur, Illinois Wednesday, April 06, 1898  766 k
Pg. 2, col. 1:
   It was claimed after the convention that David Patterson would like to be
a candidate for the legislature, but some of the young bucks say that Mr.
Patterson is all right but that he can't cut the mustard.

   I don't have time for these two now.  They were nowhere in
Newspaperarchive.com?

I LOVE YOU ONCE, I LOVE YOU TWICE, I LOVE YOU MORE THAN BEANS AND RICE--9
Google hits, 11 Google Groups hits

MILK, MILK, LEMONADE,  AROUND THE CORNER FUDGE IS MADE--979 Google hits, 518
Google Groups hits