Piss in your Cheerios (1990); Must be jelly; White on rice; Stuffed like turkey

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue Mar 9 06:23:49 UTC 2004

    A few more food phrases.  I haven't searched ProQuest.

PISS IN YOUR CHEERIOS

IN YOUR CHEERIOS--2,820 Google hits, 2,320 Google Groups hits
IN HIS CHEERIOS--193 Google hits, 306 Google Groups hits
IN HER CHEERIOS--46 Google hits, 96 Google Groups hits

   I think I remember this from the late 1970s or early 1980s.  The brand
name "Cheerios" helps.  I haven't seen piss on my "Lucky Charms."  Or "Total"
piss.
   So people actually piss on Cheerios?  Don't Cheerios go better with milk?

(WWW.NEWSPAPERARCHIVE.COM)
Re: Magic Genie
... Do I have to answer which book I'd pick? I have emailed the poster a copy
of Queers
Read This. FLAME MODE OFF FLAME MODE ON Who pissed in your Cheerios? ...
soc.motss - Feb 24, 1991 by Matt Hucke - View Thread (25 articles)

Re: Apology & Commentary
... I think a lot of it is, but I don't think it should be. Look you
douche-slurping
rodent rectal rapist, who pissed dioxins in your Cheerios? ...
alt.mud - Jun 21, 1990 by Vintage Mutant Ganja Technerd - View Thread (4
articles)

Re: Ramones!
... Get them. Now. hurry. ---- note: these albums aren't really for
everyone. if you don't like speed in your cheerios, forget it.
rec.music.misc - Jun 14, 1990 by David M Stern - View Thread (6 articles)

Re: IslandiaMap v1.0 in postscript (WARNING: HUGE!!!)
... recently. Don't tell me to be quiet. Don't speak for The People.
And don't post after someone pissed in your Cheerios(tm). As I ...
alt.mud - Jun 9, 1990 by Russ "Nightfall" Smith - View Thread (12 articles)

MUST BE JELLY

MUST BE JELLY--811 Google hits, 735  Google Groups hits

   "It must be jelly 'cause jam don't shake that way."  Also, rarely, "it
must be cream 'cause milk don't flow like that."