politically sensitive labels

Fred Shapiro fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Thu Mar 11 02:57:07 UTC 2004

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, Sam Clements wrote:

> nanny-state, junk science, activist judges, class warfare, responsibility,
> family values, political correctness, secular humanism, liberal media,
> choice, etc.

This is an excellent list.  By "choice" I assume you mean choice with
regard to school vouchers, not abortions.

Here are some others:

tort reform, faith-based, welfare mothers, strict constructionism,
original interpretation [of the Constitution], creation science,
tax-and-spend, pro-life, tree-hugger, Feminazi, morality

Fred Shapiro