Re:       whack 'whacked'

Wed Mar 17 01:46:41 UTC 2004

On a hunch, I tried a Google search for "How suck is that?"

I found three pages of solid examples.

Sample: "I like your attitude..
That war was an excuse for getting oil. I think Bush wanted to continue his
father policy. How suck is that. I wonder why nobody had done anything with
iraq for the last few years and all of a sudden a total nation comes up against
it. USA is weird. But thats ok, My country isnt better.."