polygotry

Kim & Rima McKinzey rkmck at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Mar 17 02:26:50 UTC 2004

>...These people who practice these arrangements are
>  > not Mormons, in spite of what they might claim to be.
>>  Fritz Juengling
>>

>With all due respect, I have a little trouble with the idea that people
>cannot label their religious beliefs however they wish.

Yeah, but it happens all the time.  This is where one has to take
control of how one is defined.  A most prominent example at the
moment is Islam - and who gets to define it.  Perhaps if more of the
"moderate" Muslims and Muslim countries would reclaim the name, Islam
would not be hijacked by the terrorists.

Rima