whack 'whacked'

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Mar 17 17:20:05 UTC 2004

Along the lines of these observations of Doug's, and Ron's
google-scouting of "really dick" etc., I checked "really wank", and
it too yields a plethora of pejorative uses of this type, presuambly
Brit counterparts of "really w(h)ack".   There are 197 google hits
for "really wank"; while some are irrelevant--'This isn't really
"wank writing" - it's too complex for that'-- most correspond to the
desired sense.)

larry horn