Pour piss out of a boot with directions on the heel (1942)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 19 09:55:21 UTC 2004

POUR WATER OUT OF A BOOT--914 Google hits, 1,500 Google Groups hits
POUR PISS OUT OF A BOOT--528 Google hits, 5,200 Google Groups hits
INSTRUCTIONS ON THE HEEL--1,650 Google hits, 4,150 Google Groups hits
DIRECTIONS ON THE HEEL--74 Google hits, 182 Google Groups hits

   We're talking stupid.
   I couldn't find this easily in the HDAS and the CASSELL DICTIONARY OF
SLANG.
   SOUP out of a boot?  Well, must be "corn" soup.

(WWW.NEWSPAPERARCHIVE.COM)
Lowell Sun - 10/17/1942
...enough to pour soup out of a boot with full DIRECTIONS ON THE HEEL. Never
since Gcrohimo.....THE axles groaning Beneath THE heavy load. THE light grows
at my window, And ON THE pane.....of THE greatest performances ever played ON
THE diamONd, THE total attendance at THE.....oath ON THE incandescent hinges
that siring THE gates of THE regiONs of THE doomed tliat..
Lowell, Massachusetts Saturday, October 17, 1942  897 k

Coe Cosmos - 12/4/1946
...enough to pour water out of a boot, with DIRECTIONS ON THE HEEL, should be
able to see.....RedmON at bay ON THE strategic points of THE game, while THE
CrimsON line checked THE.....point cONversiON. THE final count came In THE
closing moments of THE game. Stymied ON.....through THE squad. Little Jim King is
given THE nod as THE best field general in THE..
Cedar Rapids, Iowa Wednesday, December 04, 1946  381 k

Lowell Sun - 10/13/1942
...pour soup out a secONd-handed boot with f DIRECTIONS ON THE HEEL. been in
this.....42. in a comfortable farm house no standing ON j THE old Lawrence
road whore THE I towns.....ONly ONe THE hoy in THE nacy. A 1JCTTER IN THE MAIL
You noted last Saturday THE 25th.....it was invented bv THE DI of Waterlook at
THE battle of THE same name. "Of all THE inde..
Lowell, Massachusetts Tuesday, October 13, 1942  889 k

Lowell Sun - 10/17/1942
...to pour soup out of a boot with, full DIRECTIONS ON THE HEEL. Never since
GerONimo.....THE axles groaning Beneath THE heavy load. THE light grows at. my
window, And ON THE.....of THE greatest performances ever played ON THE diamON
d, THE total attendance at THE.....given at THE formal closing of THE pool THE
past seasON." At THE pool during THE..
Lowell, Massachusetts Saturday, October 17, 1942  929 k

Lowell Sun - 10/13/1942
...to pour soup out a secONd-handed boot with DIRECTIONS ON THE HEEL. hai-e
been in this.....lovely laughter. Have cheered for her ON THE ('horns lArtf of
THE SetON .. Younger.....it was invented by THE Du of Waterlook at THE battle
of. THE same name. "Of all THE.....In he made THE dedicatory adi dress at THE
unveiling of THE boulder in frONt of THE..
Lowell, Massachusetts Tuesday, October 13, 1942  898 k

Lowell Sun - 10/13/1942
...pour soup out a secONd-handed boot with Iu' DIRECTIONS ON THE HEEL. "J
huce been in tins.....practice, mostly ON THE north side i of THE river, which
had been inblishcd by THE.....it was invented by THE Duk' of Waterlook at THE
battle of THE same name. "Of all THE inde.....nits in n. plushy chair, THE Sirn,
tilioitt ON I IL Our T'lioi THE H'orM M'fir is like..
Lowell, Massachusetts Tuesday, October 13, 1942  900 k