Brand naming kids

Patti J. Kurtz kurtpatt4 at NETSCAPE.NET
Mon Mar 29 15:57:24 UTC 2004

Spellings are also influenced by celebrity names-- my name, Patti, was
spelled that way because of the popularity of singer Patti Page at the
time.  (my Mom even admits that  : )

(And it's NOT "Patricia," a fact which confounds people continually)

Patti Kurtz
Minot State University

--

Dr. Patti J. Kurtz

Assistant Professor, English

Minot State University

Minot, ND 58709

Sometimes, we have to bow to the absurd.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard

The Long Ladder